The acne is a much hated word, especially in young people because most are the ones who suffer most, but no one is free of suffering.
What is acne?
The acne is a skin infection that is causing us the annoying pimples or blackheads. This includes whiteheads, blackheads and red, inflamed patches of skin.
When we suffer from acne?
- We can distinguish acne, because it presented a few bumps on the skin. This happens when the foot holes are plugged. That is, when a pore becomes clogged, we get a point.
- Each pore has access to a hair and a sebaceous gland. This gland secretes oil that is responsible to help eliminate old cells and helps keep skin soft. When this gland secretes too much oil, pores begin to clog giving way to accumulate lots of dirt, dead cells or bacteria. That’s when a plug is formed.
- If the protruding part of the cap is white, is called Milia. This type of acne is bulky and soft is caused by an accumulation of fat in the skin.
- If the overhang is black, is called blackhead. This type of acne is small and dark, and is formed because it creates a plug in the follicle.
- If this cap breaks, would be exposed to swell and return red for a while.
- If our acne is very deep becomes more dangerous, since it is possible to display a cyst. This is also a type of acne called cystic acne. It is recognized to be a cavity which is closed and can be filled with air or pus.
- Three of every 4 adolescents suffer at some point problems of acne. Even babies can suffer.
- Many times acne problems are hereditary, though largely due to hormonal changes as these can cause the skin to become fat.
- Many times also present during menstruation or pregnancy.
- No amount of research has rebelled that chocolate or fatty food that is conducive to the emergence of these.
See More: Little white bumps on lips
What personal care should be taken?
Wash your face daily with soap that we do not dry out the skin; you should remove all traces of dirt or makeup, so skin can breathe properly. Try not to scrub much the same area.
Do not try to remove the grain, if we could stay marks all over her face and healing will be much slower.
- Avoid wearing headbands, baseball caps and other tight hats.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands or fingers.
- Avoid greasy cosmetics or creams. Remove your makeup at night.
The acne disappears once we pass the first years of adolescence, although in some cases has lasted much longer. With a medical treatment, this disease must be improved from 6 to 8 weeks.
It is healthy for young people, receiving medical treatment not to increase, as it causes depression in many teens.