There are many dilemmas about whether milk is good or not. Many people will seriously affect the stomach and did not finish tolerate at all, while on the other hand yogurt not only tend not to sit wrong but also protect, assist and regulate our stomach and our intestinal system.
One yoghurt a day favors our flora also facilitating tolerance of different foods that otherwise would be much heavier, burning and damaging.
Yogurts are the basis of different recipes. And it is that they serve for almost everything, and any sauce, in any recipe, gives an exquisitely, in addition to being very natural and very digestive.
Why yogurt is a good substitute for milk?
The yogurt like that is dairy milk. However the yogurt, which is a derivative of milk, is made through this bacterial fermentation so that sugars are transformed into acids and therefore lactose is converted into lactic acid. Therefore, yogurt is much better tolerated than milk.
Also allows tolerate lactose in a more progressive way with milk. In the case of yogurt doubts are dispelled and it is absolutely true that it is very important to incorporate into our diets to primarily regulate our intestinal flora. Why? Because the vast majority of the yogurt have active bacteria as probiotics that recompose the bacterial flora.
Yogurt has exceptional nutritional value, with high quality protein, vitamins and minerals.
What are the properties of yogurt?
- Helps strengthen bones because it contain carbohydrates, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, calcium and vitamin B12.
- It is a great source of energy.
- It reduces some types of cancer, such as those of colon or breast.
- It facilitates digestion and assimilation of food by properties containing its enzymes.
- They are perfect for homemade face masks for the face, as it provides hydration and helps to close the extensive pores.
- As stated above properties regulate intestinal flora, which will help if you have gastrointestinal problems or problems with constipation.
If you not well tolerate milk, yogurt is the perfect choice.