The back pain is a pain in the region of the spine, which is very uncomfortable and can happen to anyone. In some cases it is very serious and some are mild, but in general back pain is extremely common.
If not treated early may have a high risk of problems in the spine. Consider the following home remedies for back pain:
- Take back rubs in case you have back pain due to muscle cramps or joint pains.
- Take a hot bath and relax.
- Move the pelvis front to back and side to side will help in relaxing the muscles of the back.
- Include nuts in your daily diet.
- Stretching and swimming also help relieve pain.
- Rub the back with almond oil and peppermint oil are also effective home remedies
- On the back the best remedy is to take bed rest. Back pain can also occur due to overwork and therefore his body should rest full-time to recover. This is only possible if you take a complete bed rest. The number of days depends on the severity of your back pain.
- If you have mild back pain can try heat therapy. The heat will allow the muscles to relax.
- Heat patches are readily available and can work wonders if back pain is not serious. These patches can provide relief from back pain caused by muscle and joint pain. These patches produce heat in the affected region and help relive muscle cramps.
- Take an early morning cup of honey with warm water.