If you have too many problems and the only solution is to find food, then stick reading the following article which will discuss a recurring theme in our society: oral anxiety.
People with this disease suddenly pounce on food and consume it within minutes, but the guilt will not wait.
This escape route is usually characteristic of women, has no other causes than the anxiety, stress and anxiety, a combo according to our times. This is how many people channel their emotions through all kinds of food, and eventually can not escape the vicious circle that is generated.
When a person eats by anxiety, eat food out of control, a situation that can often lead to problems of obesity and depression.
Depression in turn can lead to stress and both combined generate changes in eating habits and daily activities of the person.
This is known as binge eating disorder or compulsive eating disorder; a behavior is associated not only with obesity but also with anorexia nervosa and other eating problems.
Here we present some tips for dealing with oral distress.
- Note that change is possible, but yes you do not hit. The effective changes are those that are handled in a smooth and lasts for long.
- Make a little reflection about the way you feed yourself: it is important for you to take a record of your eating habits.
- The above tips will help you recognize your emotions. So the next time you’re tempted to eat compulsively.
- Remember if you are obese and want to lose weight, not only resolve to lose weight with your emotional problems. You have to dig deeper into the soul to see what is happening to you.
- You just have to ask for help and involve your family in a healthy eating plan, it will be easier if you have the support of those around you.