Menopause is a time of significant hormonal changes that often lead us to the limit. So diminish its effects feeding properly is a very important aspect.
The decrease in estrogen production that leads to the dreaded menopause, may present with symptoms of moderate to severe, it all depends on the woman. What is certain is that most of the women are an awkward stage, full of discomfort and modifications that are not very pleasant. Therefore it is essential to choose the ideal foods to stay healthy without strengthening the symptoms.
We give you some key ingredients that must be present in your meals:
- Reduce foods high in saturated fat as sausages, meat very fatty or fried foods. Instead incorporates good fats like Omega 3 rich fish or olive oil.
- Opt for foods rich in vitamin D, a complex that helps the binding of calcium in the bones, which usually falls during this stage in body and can do that run the risk of osteoporosis.
- It is important to optimize your diet incorporating fruits and vegetables rich in nutrients, and reducing the consumption of processed sugar and unnatural foods.
- Many women experience a significant decrease in calcium levels during menopause, so it is important to examine to determine how calcium is in your body. In the event that your levels are low it is important to follow your doctor and eating foods rich in this mineral, as well as a supplement.
- Eat enough water to stay hydrated and prevent vaginal dryness, a common symptom of menopause.
Take a healthy diet and physical activity to practice frequent, in this way you’ll get also drain the tension and improve your mood, the time that running speeds your metabolism by promoting weight loss. For any questions do not forget to consult your doctor.