Many women suffer with the arrival of our period, generating us a real problem, because literally incapacitated. The main complaint is pain or menstrual cramps, which for some is very strong.
There are some recommendations to avoid the pain even stronger and to relieve:
- Do not walk barefoot. The floor cold intensifies the pain.
- Take hot drinks. You can make cinnamon water. The preparation is simple, insert two cinnamon sticks in sufficient quantity for a glass of water and put it to heat until it reaches the boiling point. Then add sugar to taste. The hot water should be taken.
- Prepare a mixture of beet, onion and lemon and drink.
- Put a hot water bottle or hot towels on the painful area (ovaries).
- Take daily carrot juice a week before it reaches the period.
- Walking and exercising on a regular basis helps.
- Healthy eating with a diet rich in carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables, low in salt, sugar, caffeine and alcohol.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Get enough rest.
If the pain is very strong you can take a pain reliever or special medicine for menstrual pain. If the pain is severe and too strong is best to consult with your doctor, as it could not treat menstrual cramps but ovarian cysts or other diseases such as endometriosis.