Red tea is one of the perfect complements to add to a diet. If you try to incorporate it into your diet you will notice its draining and slimming effects in very short time. More natural and effective, impossible!
In this recipe we combine it with ginger and cinnamon, two spices added to tea that makes it ideal for a tea after meals. To prepare you will need:
- Two teaspoons red strands.
- 1L of water
- A cinnamon stick
- A piece of root ginger sweetener to taste.
- Heat the water until boiling.
- Grate the ginger and add it, along with the cinnamon to boiling water. Let stand a few minutes.
- Add tea red again and let stand a few minutes. Strain.
Presentation: You can do a lot and keep in the fridge. At the time of taking it only it will be necessary to warm it again and ready. In addition, you can add a little lemon juice to give it a different taste.
In summer it is ideal to take it cold, straight from the fridge or a couple of ice cubes.
Taking daily after meals you will notice as low weight more quickly due to its diuretic properties.