One of the most effective ways to stay healthy is taking care of our heart. If the main muscle that keeps us alive in good health, it is likely that all goes well. The opposite can lead to serious or even fatal.
We give below some basic tips for the heart remains strong:
- Do not smoke: it is estimated that the risk of heart disease in smokers is more than twice that of nonsmokers.
- Avoid diets rich in cholesterol or high-fat: They are really time bombs that can explode at any moment. Eat healthy. Help your body with low-cholesterol.
- Keep blood pressure under control: A healthy diet, lose weight or get some exercise is the best we can do for our heart.
- Diabetes is a declared enemy of the heart. If you are overweight, think about lowering it.
- Exercise: A sedentary lifestyle that we most raging in the cardio. Prepare mentally that doing some exercise is what your body is asking for. If you can not or will not go to a gym, you can always walk 30 minutes a day briskly or climbing the stairs instead of taking the elevator.
- Keep your weight: An alarming percentage of the population is out of your weight mainly by poor nutrition or rather, by overeating. Controls the amount of what you eat. It sprints from hours to do the meals according to what you will eat. Do not overcook.
- Avoid stress: Spend some time in the day for you, think, meditate, take a moment, leaves the mind blank, read, walk, and observe nature…
- Sleep well: Bed rest is not necessarily 8 hours. Rest is recovered from the fatigue of the previous day. Try to sleep as long as your body tells you. Neither more nor less.