Have problems with constipation and/or gases? Well thanks to magnesium carbonate you will not have it again. While it is true that we should ask the opinion of our doctor before taking it, one of the most useful remedies against this problem that affects a large part of the population and also leads to other more serious diseases. It is also particularly recommended in diets because it facilitates the expulsion of harmful agents and purifies our body. Do you want to know what are the properties of magnesium carbonate?
Bowel problems, gas and constipation are some of the problems society beset by more and more concerned. Especially in the summer, we change our eating habit, we go more times to eat away from home or live outside of our home in the place where we live during our holidays, it is in these moments when more we notice that our body needs a few habits and when broken, our system also suffers.
Moreover, these problems do not exist only when we abandon our routine, but for many people it is a daily problem throughout the year. And it also hurts the different diets.
For these people who suffer continuous, it is strongly recommended that they have a contribution of higher than normal fiber, since this makes our body to regulate the evacuation and allow a greater regularity. As well as other types of specific diets in which the different contributions of vitamin and minerals such as magnesium makes much easier the intestinal regulation.
What is magnesium carbonate and what are their properties?
It is a chemical compound that exists in nature as a mineral. It can easily be purchased at health food stores.
The benefits of magnesium are:
- It acts as a very mild laxative, which does not cramping or stomach aches.
- It acts on the neurological system in a way that promotes sleep and relaxation.
- Regulates the intestinal flora.
- Helps fix calcium and phosphorus in bones and teeth.
- It is a natural tranquilizer keeping the nervous system in perfect health.
- Avoid acidic juices or producing certain foods.
- It is recommended in case of poisoning by any food.
- Helps remove gases produced by the ingestion and digestion.
Despite the benefits that may also have contraindications:
- For people with kidney failure
- For people with intestinal problems
- During menstruation and pregnancy
- In the case of abdominal problems.
Why magnesium carbonate is used in diets?
Because one of the most important actions of the diets is to purify our body and eliminate those agents that are more than enough in our body.
If, for example, the Dunkan diet, removal and disposal is a major factor and therefore the use of such supplements are recommended to facilitate regularly when going to the bathroom.
The abuse of magnesium carbonate can make radical effect and therefore we have diarrhea or intestinal problems. Therefore it is strongly recommended that before using it on our own, we should consult with our doctor.