Today we can find a lot of health-conscious men and occupied in preventing problems and diseases typical of them, such as prostate cancer.
It has been shown in several studies that the feed may have a positive impact on the prevention and, in some cases, in the treatment of patients with cancer. So we give you some recommendations.
It is a diet that includes a great quantity and variety of fruits and vegetables. Remember that the more colors you consume, the greater the number of vitamins and minerals that your body will be receiving. Some research suggests that eating at least 5 fruits and vegetables a day can reduce up to 20% the risk of developing cancer.
- The tomatoes and foods prepared from tomato contain lycopene, antioxidant associated with reduced cancer risk. It has been found that our body can better absorb the lycopene when the tomato is cooked.
- Fruits and vegetables in white, like pear, banana, jicama, cauliflower and leek contain beta-glucans, a type of soluble fiber found in oats also, and allicin, which has shown to have anti-cancer effect.
- Onions contain quercetin, flavonoids with protective effects in the body against prostate cancer.
- The apple peel contains a dozen of (triterpenoids) compounds that can inhibit or kill cancer cells.
- Red fruits like strawberries, cherries, raspberries and blueberries usually contain compounds such as ellagic acid and quercetin, related to reducing cancer risk.
- Vegetables such as broccoli and cabbage contain indoles, compounds that have been shown to help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Fruits and vegetables in purple and blue, like blueberries, blackberries, figs, eggplant and beets contain pigments called anthocyanins, which are powerful antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage associated with cancer prevention.
- Increase your intake of vitamin E, which is found mainly in vegetable oils, wheat germ, soybeans, in products made from whole grains and nuts, hazelnuts, almonds and peanuts.
- Pay careful attention to the type and amount of fat you eat, and optimally take a diet low in saturated fat. Several studies have found that men with a high intake of fat have a greater chance of developing prostate cancer. To accomplish this task, choose lean meats, remove chicken skin and visible fat, moderate frequency of consumption of fried foods, breaded and battered seafood, and prefers low-fat dairy products.
- Includes “good” fats in your diet and consume foods that provide omega-3 essential fatty acid with anti-inflammatory and ally in the prevention of prostate cancer action. You can find it in flaxseed, in cold water fish (tuna, sardines, salmon, anchovies), vegetable oils (olive, canola), avocado and olives.
- Drink green tea. By its antioxidant properties and its concentration in catechin, flavonoid with anticancer action.
- Consume soy and its derivatives, as it help prevent prostate cancer, thanks to its isoflavones.
Unfortunately, the factors that may give rise to prostate cancer are not accurately identified, making it difficult to turn, the exact way that you can help prevent them.
However, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, with good food and the constant practice of physical activity habits, are essential for the prevention of various diseases, including cancer. Attend a health professional if you have questions about your health status.
Intrested also: Benefit from fantastic savings on mobile iv therapy , just by taking a look at https://mobileivcolorado.com