The back is one of our weaknesses. But relax and have a good night without suffering discomfort is possible by following some recommendations.
The stomach and back are the two areas of the body that concentrate most of the tensions. Before stress it is common to feel this charged area, much more when the rest turns into a nightmare of pain and discomfort the next day.
If you wake up feeling that you really rested, without discomfort in the lower back, we give you some useful tips to consider:
- Lie always relaxed. Although often come to haunt concerns in bed, it is very important to try to dispel the mind before sleeping, so your muscles are less tense decreasing the likelihood of discomfort.
- Make sure your mattress is in good condition, otherwise change it. If you have more than five years is also necessary to change to ensure proper rest.
- Always choose the fetal position for sleeping. This better protects your back and allows you to rest better.
- A good alternative to avoid muscle pain, is to place a flat and soft pillow between your knees for sleeping. This also favors people who have problems in this area.
- Fill yourself with positive thoughts when it’s time to relax, dissipates the mind and concentrate on that tomorrow is a new day to meet all the matters that you feel overwhelmed. During the night the only thing we can do is to retrieve the lost energy, worry only we will generate tension and with aches and pains the next day.
Follow these tips to dawn each day refreshed and free of back pain.