Are you one of those people who come home with a great back pain? Could it be that everyone in your office suffering from back pain but do not say? Well it could be, because at least 8 out of 10 people have suffered from a strong spine pain at least once in their life.
This problem has now been converted into a studio of public health services, because in recent years have increased the work absences due to low back pain.
Poor posture is the main cause of the deterioration of the muscles of the back. In a study of women between 15 and 55 years, over 70 percent knew that sitting wrong or standing bent badly were the main cause of this problem.
The column consists of bony structures called vertebrae, from the neck to the pelvis. So many times when you feel pain in the abdomen area, it really is the column that is suffering.
Tips for a healthy back
- Stress is one of the causes of back pain. So become aware of it and relax when you feel very depressed or upset. Family or financial problems should also be considered.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity is another cause of the weakening of the spine.
- If you have a job that requires sitting for long hours, take breaks, get up to go to the bathroom, to drink water, or just walk for a while.
- Try to sleep well. Choose a mattress that is neither too hard nor too soft. Do not sleep face down and put a pillow between your legs.
- Eat foods rich in calcium, such as milk.
- Watch your manner of sitting and walking.
- If you are a woman, avoid wearing heels.
- If you have a purse or backpack, the weight distributed on both sides of the back.
- Get up from bed by placing aside and pushing with one arm.
- When you have to pick something off the floor, bend knees fully flexed and keeping the back straight.
- When driving, on the seat to the steering wheel.
- As you exercise, do not use too much weight. The exercises are essential to prevent the weakening of muscles. One very simple involves lying in bed on your back, keep your legs and head into the mattress and try to lift the column. You can also get on your side and lift the trunk.
Always keep these tips to avoid back pain, and if the problems are chronic visit to your doctor.