Dry skin can be a characteristic of each person, however, adequate food and some simple home treatments can reverse the situation and moisturize skin deeply, especially from within the body.
Natural treatments for dry skin
The skin is the largest organ in the body and may have features in some people fat and dry in others, and also present the two conditions, but in the case of dry it can occur only in certain parts of our body that usually are most exposed to natural elements, such as face and limbs, so are those that should be protected with a constant hydration.
How to recognize the symptoms of dry skin:
- When the skin feels tight and stretched, especially after washing.
- When have constant itching sensations.
- When white spots make their appearance after spontaneous or localized itching.
Common causes of dry skin:
- Lack of natural oil or fat that the body naturally secreted by pores
- Inadequate diet food
- Prolonged exposure to the elements, especially in saline environments such as proximity to the sea.
Tips and natural recipes for treat to dry skin
- A hot water bath in winter gives us a wonderful feeling of well being, but dries the skin, so it is recommended after taking the application of oil to the body, both before and after bathing.
- Milk baths are more than suitable for those who suffer from dry skin, are nutritionally recuperative and its benefits recognized since antiquity, being its birthplace the ancient Egypt.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption is a native council, as this has warming effects in the body and therefore dehydrating at a time.
- Include vitamin supplements in the diet emphasizing Vitamins A, D and E, which have rejuvenating or restorative effect on the skin.
- Drinking plenty of water and fluids (8 glasses a day), is the simplest recommendation but often overlooked, with serious health consequences at different levels.