Teeth whitening is a common procedure in general dentistry, then we will give you some home remedies for bleach these yellowing teeth and also see who should perform this type of remedies.
Teeth whitening is ideal for people who have healthy teeth and no fillers. People with yellow tones in the teeth are more responsive. However, this cosmetic procedure is not recommended for everyone.
Who should bleach the whiten teeth:
- People with grey, Brown, yellow teeth and those having black spots of different tones.
- People who have teeth with white strips caused by high content of fluorine (common source in drinking water).
As whiten teeth fast and naturally:
- Rubbing the walnut tree bark help to remove stains from the teeth. This is what you need to do every night until observes positive results.
- Make a paste with drops of lemon juice and a pinch of common baking soda. Apply this paste to the teeth and massages gently, as if it were a common brushing.
- Rub the teeth with the inner part of an orange peel, this is excellent for a beautiful shine on your teeth. So if your teeth are white but are opaque, this remedy is good for that.
- Brush your teeth with Apple Cider vinegar every night, as in the first remedy you should do until observes results.
- A crisp Apple, it acts as a toothbrush as you chew it. The process of chewing an Apple eliminates the excess food and bacteria from the mouth while surface stains are removed.
- If you clean your teeth regularly and in full awareness, you will have less chance of having stains on teeth.
- The wood ash is another very common home remedy to whiten teeth. Once again be careful to use this remedy… especially with ash hardwood.
If you don’t get any possible result you will consult Burns Family Dentistry for solve your problem.