The stomach pain can be caused by several reasons. Generally, those abdominal ailments that have a mild or moderate nature tend to be caused by an excess of gas, for constipation, by the suffering of an influenza process, caused by indigestion or intoxication with food that we have eaten. Since any of these cases, we could treat these minor ailments with homemade, traditional or natural remedies. In any other circumstances, it is more accurate and manifesting.
Remedies to alleviate stomach pain
- Make cooking 30 grams of chamomile flowers in a quart of water for about twenty minutes. Once prepared the mixture, only we ingesting it in the case of feeling pains in the stomach after eating a very abundant meal.
- We can also pour one tablespoon of cinnamon along with others anise, basil and mint in a half a liter of water and then boil the mixture for up to ten minutes. Once arranged the composition, we will have to take a cup every half hour until the discomfort disappear completely.
- As another alternative solution we can use ginger as a natural remedy to treat the discomfort that we feel in the digestive system. So we can take it cool or drinking some of its derivations such as tea. If none of these solutions we like, we can also purchase gum or lozenges of this plant in pharmacies and health food stores.
- We can use heat, placing a heating pad on our stomach area that is bothering us. This formula can help relieve pain due to relaxation of the abdominal muscles that seeks. For most effective use, we can apply this technique in ten minute intervals.
- If none of the above formulas works for us,we can also use a cooking of 30 grams of mint in a liter of water for 25 minutes. This plant is quite effective to alleviate the symptoms related with this anomaly.