Constipation is a disease that afflicts many people. This may be momentary or constant, and we try as far as it affects our quality of life. Let’s look at how to combat changing some habits.
There is some difficulty in determining the number of times that a person should have a bowel movement, as each agency has its customs, and regular defecation frequency ranges from a few times a day, three times a week. It is clear that can be considered a disorder or disease, the extent to alter the quality of life.
When a person has constipation or constipation belly, have difficulty to evacuate, reducing the normal frequency of your body, the stool is hard and dry, it is sometimes painful to pass, and causes a feeling of “heaviness” feeling full.
Many people may suffer from occasional constipation for a limited period of time, due to a poor diet, stress, bad eating habits, etc…
To combat constipation is crucial to have a good diet; it should be rich in fiber, vegetables, and have a good hydration. In addition, you should exercise regularly, eat slow and quietly, and taken with time and patience the attempt to defecate.
Fiber helps to combat constipation to form soft, bulky stool. It is found in many vegetables, fruits and cereals. It is important to incorporate these foods to the diet but in a slow, especially if you are not used to eating these foods.
Among fruits with more fibers found peaches, raspberries, tangerines, plums and strawberries, and among the vegetables broccoli, pumpkin, cabbage, spinach, carrots, etc.
It is also recommends eating plenty of whole grains, like white bread, conventional breakfast cereals, oats, and legumes such as chickpeas, beans, lentils, etc..
- Fluids help keep the stool soft and easy to pass, so it is important to drink enough water.
- Also, to combat constipation are advised to eat juices, especially orange. A glass of fruit juice in the morning can help significantly.
- Avoid excessive consumption of teas such as coffee and tea, as well as alcoholic beverages, as it is diuretics.
Regular exercise helps your digestive system stay active and healthy. With only walk about 20 to 30 minutes will improve the peristaltic activity of the large intestine by favoring the intestinal mobility and in this way the progress of the fecal bolus.
Accustom the body to evacuate
- Care must be taken every day to go to the bathroom to evacuate, and although it is achieved, it is important to take this habit to get used to the body. Also be done with patience and take the time necessary.
- In addition, should pay attention to the moment in which you feel urge to defecate. Sometimes we are in such a hurry that do not pay attention. Do not ignore the urge to go to the bathroom.
- The keys to combat constipation and defeat are three: eat well, drink lots of water and exercise. This coupled with eating habits like quiet, pay attention to the need to go to the bathroom and take the easy habit to accustom the body and prevent injury, improve significantly the quality of life of those with the discomfort.